Monday, April 11, 2011

way over-due

FUN in snowy Ashton. We were in town for the dog races and Drake's B-day.

close up zoomed out
Do you see what I see?
A welcomed visitor. This is not an un-common thing to see at my parent's house.
She would have eaten for a long time but a car drove by and scared her down the block.
Mrs. Snowman
1/2
the other 1/2
Zach and Emma thinkin they are pretty cool at the soda fountain. I love that they look like little ski bumbs!

Cute lil gal




Drake's 5th Birthday!!!




She was so proud of her tickets and quite happy with the GrEaT cheap toys.
Drake and Kaeli came to visit. I love this picture, I don't get to see her much so it was really nice to have her at my house.
These two have really become little pals. They had just finished wrastlin.

we went to hop 2 it while they were here. I'm sure that will be something that we now have to do every time they are in town.
more wrastlin




cute!

1 comment:

Willis Family said...

CUUUUTE Kids!!!!!!!!!!